Monday 1 April 2013

The Lady of My Inspiration




I Guess Everyone Has Their Own Inspiration...Some Not Still With Us

Judith Lloyd (nee Lawrence), mother, friend and aunt
November 1945- October 2010




Today is Easter, not anything of today signifies much to my auntie Judith, but I do still remember her every day. 
Remembering Those Who Have Left Us Doesn't Always Have To Be Sad

I will admit that anything bad that has happened in my life so far doesn't hurt near as much as when Judy died. However, I often feel happy when I think of her because she was so amazing!!

Auntie Judy taught me that you can be the most adorable person in the world AND be kick-ass scary if anyone makes you mad. I have NEVER EVER seen anyone get away with passing the line with her. She was never the meek and mild type when angered, even if she appeared to be when she was in her usual happy mood.

She was always very cheerful and she made me and my brother laugh with all the stories of fairies that she used to come up with. She had a beautiful mind and an inspiring imagination.

Judy would spoil me rotten, make me feel like a princess, cook me lots of food, and always made sure that I had a pillow to rest my head on while sat on her sofa watching TV.

She was a bit like a mother. I am so glad to have had her in my life. 

I will always remember you Judith




 


No comments:

Post a Comment