Wednesday 17 April 2013

Cupid and Applejack Having a Tea Party

Hey there sugarcube...

My best friend Chris' nickname is Applejack. He often invites me and our other friends to tea parties and thus often runs out of teabags. Mum recently bought him a box of 'Twinings Everyday Tea' which has 160 teabags. Personally, I think it will only last him 2 months.


Sometimes...A good friend and a cup of tea can solve anything

 

My Inspiration and Media I Used

 

Tea parties with my best friend inspired me to do this drawing (above) of Applejack (representing Chris) and Cupid Bowsaw (representing myself). 

I used (mostly) watercolor pencils because I very much like their bright vibrancy of color. I use them in the same method as using regular colored pencils. 

 

Is Cupid blowing a purple bubble?

 

No. He is a unicorn whose magic dust looks like a purple aura. His unicorn horn is helpful for picking up items such teacups. Goodness knows how Applejack must manage to balance a teacup on her hoof.




No comments:

Post a Comment