Thursday 18 April 2013

Spongebob Collection

Most of us like to collect things. For me, its strange hats and spongebob stuff. My dad collects badges and unusual coins. My brother collects my little pony toys, and my mum collects...well...hoards newspapers.

So what Spongebob stuff do I have?

Admittedly, I do not have the biggest collection ever but I would definitely still count myself as a collector! Let me show you what I have:

Left to right; Spongebob keyring, Spongebob hand-puppet, Spongebob mini plushie

Cardboard Spongebob (boat not included)
Miniature Spongebob Umbrella (free gift in Spongebob magazine)
My favourite Spongebob poster (I have about 4)

Large Size Spongebob and Patrick plushies

2 comments:

  1. That's a small but impressive collection. I once heard that Spongebob is the most merchandised character ever. I think the square shape lends him to a variety of products. Plus, he's cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Nigel :)
      Spongebob is awesome! And yes, his square shape would be great for Bran Flake merchandise hahaha

      Delete