Friday 5 April 2013

The Element Of Wood-working

Went to town today and I found a tiny door. It made me look quite tall by comparison. I am a tiny 4"10 woman, an inch shorter than my mum.

A "Heather-size" door
I have created a pony character using General Zoi's pony generator:

http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

Introducing Cupid Bowsaw: The Element Of Woodwork

I have created my own pony character by using the flash game in the link above. My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is a great inspiration for me. Cupid Bowsaw is a representation of my love for making furniture out of wood. I thought of the name while making my very own bow saw at Ashley Down College.

The Bow Saw I Made All By Myself At College

Cupid Bowsaw
Close-up of Cupid Bowsaw

The Element of Wood-working

Pony Profile:

Name: Cupid Bowsaw

Kind: Unicorn

Sex: Male

Residence: Ever-Free Forest

Occupation: Carpenter

Eyes: Yellow

Mane: Blond with an electric blue dyed part

Coat: Pastel Pink

Cutie mark:  Bow Saw

I hope to do a drawing of Cupid Bowsaw at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment