Saturday 18 May 2013

OC ponies- hama bead style and more hair rediculousness

What have I been up to recently?


Cupid Bowsaw being cheeky
Y'know because it would be totally hilarious to have my OC pony shaking his rump for all the fillies to see! :p

I'm female and straight, he is male and straight. My pet pikachu Reese is homosexual.

Reese

So what's going on with the hair?

I have the semi-ridiculous idea of putting a permanent purple dye on my undercut. The reason is because I have a bit of my natural dark brown hair poking through where I have not bleached it. I have this idea of eventually growing out my hair and then dip-dying it with my favourite dye Cyber Purple by live color XXL. It says it is recommended for mid-blonde to medium brown hair and I want to see if it works on my natural hair because my natural color is much darker than the hair colors recommended for usage of that particular product. I have used it over bleached hair before and it was GORGEOUS and did not completely fail like when I put Live Color XXL Mystic Violet over bleached hair.

Me with my natural hair 4 years ago (left) My beloved Auntie Judy RIP (right)

Cyber Purple over bleached hair = AMAZING!!
Mystic Violet over bleached hair = FAIL!!
I have only ever tried Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL in Mystic Violet over bleached hair (which was lighter than the recommended hair shades on side of the box in which it came in) and it WAS NOT PURPLE AT ALL!

It was a beautiful red-brown for my hair but not what I wanted at the time.

Current Hair Ridiculousness

Undercut before Cyber Purple
Close-up: You can see my natural brown on the edges (I have vaseline put on the hairline)
During the development process of Cyber Purple on my undercut

Results?

Camera battery has just died. I will upload results as soon as I have more batteries.


No comments:

Post a Comment