Sunday 7 July 2013

Review: Caca Rouge Lush Henna

Caca Rouge Lush Henna Review - A Pursuit for a healthy purple tint

 Before

 After
Lush Caca Rouge Henna Mixed with Beetroot Juice

I intended to create a purple tint to my hair by adding beetroot juice to the melted henna block (just as a friendly lady in the shop advised). Unfortunately, I got more of a mahogany color than a healthy purple tint...but IT IS GORGEOUS! I love this color! So nice! Sometimes mistakes are miracles!!

Reason for using henna: My hair was a little dry and I intended to add a purple tint

 The Verdict

Were the instructions easy to understand for the mixing?

Henna blocks from Lush are quite tricky to melt because it takes a bit of patience. 3/5

Was the application straight-forward?

No! Henna is the messiest thing ever! 2/5

Did the included conditioner work very well?

 There was not one includes. On the other hand, the cocoa butter within the Lush henna blocks DO make the hair VERY SOFT and SHINY! It is very much a deep-treatment conditioner as well as hair colorant. 5/5

Do I like the end result?

I love it! So so shiny! So so beautiful! Move over Cheryl Cole! 5/5

Overall Rating

3+2+5+5 = 15

Divide that by 4 

3.75

To the nearest whole number, I would rate this 4/5

Would I use this again? Yes, I certainly would! be prepared for a VERY MESSY KITCHEN and bathroom but damn IT IS WORTH IT! 

2 comments:

  1. Yeay! I am glad it worked. Super super healthy :) x

    ReplyDelete